FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact:
Public Relations at
Main Office: (425) 349-5030
Outsmart the Competition & Close More Sales with STRATEGY! 2.0
September 9, 1999 -- Kirkland, WA -- Strategy Software, Inc. announces the release of STRATEGY! 2.0, the only off-the-shelf structured Knowledge Management System letting companies track, analyze and share information about competitors and their products.
PC-based STRATEGY! helps sales people boost sales by showing exactly how their products differ from the competition. This lets them capitalize on their product's strengths and exploit competitor weaknesses with precision. STRATEGY! lets a company capture and benefit from the knowledge of all contributing employees. STRATEGY! saves people time looking for Competitive Intelligence as more and more information is placed in a secure database where information is categorized and easily retrieved. The content is in a summarized format that provides a clear picture on competitive forces, aiding strategic decision making at all levels.
STRATEGY! 2.0 adds considerable new functionality to help companies better track and outsmart their competitors on both tactical and strategic level. Some of the major enhancements include:
Strategy Software (http://www.strategysoftware.com) is a privately-held company located in Kirkland, WA. STRATEGY! is used by a cross section of companies from Fortune 500 corporations to small specialized consultancies. Existing users can upgrade to STRATEGY! 2.0 at no charge.
- The new "Key People" module tracks individual personnel as they rotate between companies in the industry, showing past and present roles, background, education, personal interests and more.
- The new "Financial Ownership" module lets a company track multiple levels of subsidiaries and parent corporations, investment stakes, and even records individual stockholders.
- A greatly expanded number of user-definable fields are available letting companies closely reflect their industries without any need for costly and time-consuming custom programming.
- A new series of on-screen video tutorials is included teaching people how to use STRATEGY! in less than 30 minutes.
- New modules are added for tracking manufacturing processes, construction projects, government programs and other real-world events and activities that influence the industry and competitors.
- Enhanced HTML report generation for publication of product comparisons to corporate Intranets/Extranets for world-wide access by the Sales Force and third-party distribution channels.
Low-cost Consultant and Academic Editions for MBA and undergraduate business programs are also available. Evaluation copies of STRATEGY! 2.0 are available via the web site or by calling (888)-756-4930.