Momentum Data Services
Competitor Information Management System
Momentum Data Services (MDS) is a competitive intelligence support service designed to give competitive intelligence managers the ability to delegate tedious, yet essential tasks of the competitive process to a team with the know-how and skill to get the job done. The Momentum Data Services team is comprised of degreed and trained professionals who specialize in the fulfillment and organization of competitive information, insuring that the information is populated into the competitive intelligence management system accurately.
MDS will conduct an Initial Needs Assessment to organize your requirements and objectives. A Service Coordinator will be assigned to you and will be your main point of contact for the entire duration of the project. This person will manage the fulfillment process of your CI Management system, assuring that your needs are met. The Service Coordinator will maintain continuous contact with you and provide a progress report on a weekly or bi-weekly basis that suits your schedule.
Competitive intelligence managers retain complete control and oversight of downloading, updating, and database population activities, but off-load all of the necessary but labor and time intensive activity that takes away from available consulting and analysis work. MDS is intended to be used in conjunction with Strategy Software’s complete suite of competitive intelligence solutions and services.
- You are able to monitor all work done in the CI database and have full control over direction and priorities.
- The monthly service can be stopped and easily restarted to suit your needs and budget.
- You can use the service to give the system a big initial push and then taper down.
- All digital documents gathered can be indexed and made searchable as they are added by the service.
- The time you would otherwise use to do these necessary, but more basic tasks can be put to work in expectation. management, analysis, primary information network, management, internal customer needs analysis, etc.
- The cost of the service is far less than what it would take to hire, train, manage, and pay benefits to someone directly employed by your organization.
- Unlike with a hired employee, the service can be stopped and restarted to reflect your changing needs.
- Downloading and organizing competitor, product and services literature.
- Downloading of SEC and other financial filing information.
- Extraction and reformatting of important information in key financial filings (10-K’s, 10-Q’s, 8-K’s, etc.).
- Copy, Scanning, and Transcription of trade show gathered materials into the database, and into electronic document repositories for indexing and search.
- Transcription of analyst conference calls and television - appearances into documents for indexed search (as well as relational database records).
- Article and White Paper gathering for indexed search and linkage into the relational database records.
- Organization, Product, People, Industry, and Economy database record population and upkeep.
- BLOG and user group surveillance.
- Company, product, and people information gathering from secondary sources.
- ...and much more! Momentum Data Services can be customized to your needs.
Contact us now for more information at